LEX can be access via three methods from your mobile:
LEX IPhone App
Bar Squared’s LEX iPhone application enables you to have rapid access to company, contact and user contact information, together with various views of diaries held on the main LEX* server. Dependant on your own security privileges and role, you may access single day views for entire Chambers, multi-day views for yourself and others and have access to an availability view so you can easily see when you’re free to accommodate a booking.
In order to use the application you’ll need to ensure that your instance of LEX is securely available via the web (https) and that you are in a mobile internet area.
LEX iPhone App Support - £36 + vat annual support per user.
*Requires Lex Version 4.104.10 or higher
Exchange is commonly used to provide email services for Chambers and single user diary and contact systems. Using LEX with the Exchange integration module allows Chambers, on a per user basis, to push appointments from LEX to the Exchange calendar. Users are then able to use Outlook on their desktop pc's, laptops or even hand held devices to synchronise with Exchange to gain a copy of their appointments at any time. The system works for Blackberry users too with a complete copy of the LEX diary being pushed straight to the handheld device. All possible updates, transfers and deletions are taken care of so you can rest assured that your handheld will reflect your busy days ahead as if you were in Chambers looking at LEX internally.
New developments in the smart phone market along with integrating PDA (using Microsoft Windows Mobile™) functions into phones allows the possibility of extending our software onto these devices to give a level of connectivity not seen in the market currently. LEX can be accessed on your phone or PDA delivering real-time content to your hand held device on the move.
LEX Mobile Offers:
- A full diary component allowing access to all items in the system, including past, current and future appointments and paperwork.
- Data entry screens allow entry of appointments straight into the LEX diary system from PDA
- Advanced searching capabilities for barristers, companies, and contacts held in LEX
- Data screens are fully enabled to take advantage of the features of the PDA, such as email straight from the displayed address and even click on a phone number to initiate a call with the contact.
- Using a real-time connection to the LEX server you are assured of seeing the correct data however frequently it is changed either in chambers or modified by another LEX Mobile user.
We believe the benefits of a real-time connection to the LEX server give chambers a real advantage in a constantly changing market. Although don´t take our word for it, contact us to arrange a demonstration to view the full LEX system and the LEX Mobile extension today.